Friday, March 27, 2009

TROUBLE...

Our kids are not exposed to a whole lot of media. I don't read magazines, we don't let them watch anything else but pre-school shows on TV, and I really don't think they even know what a commercial is. Once again, my darling daughter has taken the opportunity to bring the whole "nature vs nurture" conflict to the forefront of my mind. She was preparing to go for a special date to the Ballet to see Peter Pan with her Nana and cousin Riley. After she got dressed up, she began to pose, and asked me to take pictures. It turned into an impromptu photo shoot. She wouldn't stop. I had an insane amount of pictures in fifteen minutes, and I quit shooting before she quit posing. Lord help us!!!

Vogue, baby!

Stayin' Alive!

SOOOO much trouble!
This is NOT coached, people

And I promise, she is NOT ALLOWED to watch America's Next Top Model

Or Canada's Next Top Model.
I promise.

2 comments:

Bee Chalmers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee Chalmers said...

Whoops, I erased my last post. Maddy you look so pretty! I love your new dress and shoes. By the way, I think America's Next Top Model is the best show.