Halfway through quiet time, I have the kids do a halfway (maybe half-a**ed) tidy of their toys. That way, theoretically, at the end of quiet time, there is not this huge mess. And the tantrums are way less intense. And the kids are better about it too. So I walked into Seb's room, and it looked like a toy store had thrown up on his floor. An eerie silence fell shortly after I asked him to clean up. (Trust me, any silence in this house before 8 pm is eerie.) I opened his door to ask him how the monster clean up was going, and this is what I found. Aw....

What a cutie... all cuddled up on his blankie from YaYa, and his hippo. With his head resting on that hard plastic top to his jeep. And some of the bristle lego under his temple.

Wow. That's a lot of stuff on the floor...

Oh. My. Gosh.

This is NOT going to be an easy clean when he wakes up. (why'd we buy him a bed, again?)
1 comment:
Awww. I love when they fall asleep in bizarre positions and places. So cute.
Post a Comment