Maddy~ Hey, Seb! I found my bag of makeup from Nana... wanna play?

Seb~ Okay! I choose.... That one!!!

Maddy~ Okay, here we go, I will just put back this one. You know you picked the SAME color as me? Isn't that great?

Maddy~ Seb, you have to do this with your mouth, okay, so that I can put the lipstick on right. Just like me, okay?

Seb~ Like this?
Maddy~ NO!!! Oh, no! Now it is on your teeth!!

Maddy~ Go like this!

Seb~ How do I look? Do I look adorable?

Seb~ Maddy, can we put more on? I will do it this time.

Seb~ Now it is my turn to kiss you, Maddy!

Seb~ Mwah!

Maddy~ Now it looks like Nana was here! I have lips on my cheek, and so do you!

Yet another bribery moment in the life of our homeschooling family.
1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment