I (Jules) am the richly blessed, stay at home Mummy and executive producer of The Gong Show. Dean is my fantabulous hubby, who is an amazing co-parent, partner and the weekend producer of The Show. Then there is Maddy, our daughter, star and leader of the Gong Show, and Sebby, our son, co-star, sidekick and instigator here at the Show. We are homeschooling weirdos, and are loving every minute of the Gong Show Life!
Did I just say that?! OR Lowering The Bar For Parents Everywhere.
Seriously! Don't lick your sister!
Can't you just watch TV, instead of going outside?
Well, how long has that cheese curl been on the floor?
No, you can't have more tomoatoes. Eat your steak!
Wacky Stuff My Kids Say
Octopus Prime and Negatron are really cool. - Seb 4yrs old
Mom, can laws be dumb? Because I think that one that says you can't marry your brother is REALLY dumb. - Maddy 6yrs old
Mommy, do you have grown-up neys, or kidneys? - Maddy 5yrs old
It's hazeling, it's hazeling! Little bits of ice are falling from the sky!! - Maddy 6yrs old
Daddy, I want to sit on your pants, because those are so warm. - Seb 4yrs old
Chewie (the dog) got eaten by a coyote, because coyotes eat meat, and dogs are made of meat. - Maddy 7yrs old
My nose is running out. - Seb 5yrs old
Mommy forked me in the head! - Seb 4 yrs old
Hey, look at me! I playing HOPSQUATCH! - Seb 5 yrs old
1 comment:
you are an amazing photographer...
Post a Comment