Sunday, December 14, 2008

Backyard Fun or SNOW! WOOHOO!!

I LOVE the snow. To me it symbolizes a break from the norm, from the everyday routine that sometimes gets a little hum drum. It says "Christmas is here!", despite the fact that living in Vancouver we are more likely to get rain for the Holidays. But we are ever hopeful, right? Well... this year, it is already here, and me and my little family couldn't be happier. We have been outside all morning, making snow angels, rolling little teeny balls of snow in the hopes that we could build a mini snowman. Sliding down the icy slide, flinging snow in the air and yelling "Look! It's snowing!" In fact, my kids are still out there, enjoying our scant 1/4 inch of snow that the grass pokes through. But the snow angels sure look cool, with their green wings... here's hoping to LOTS more snow!!! (ps, I am still figuring out how to work the pictures on this thing, and not having much luck yet! Any suggestions Aunt Bea?)

2 comments:

Bee Chalmers said...

Regarding the pictures, I have been centering them and making them "large." You can change the order of them in the post or when you upload them remember the last photo you upload is first on your post. I think you are somewhat limited in blogger, however. I'm still figuring it out. Love the pics. A. BEE.

Bee Chalmers said...

Regarding the pictures, I have been centering them and making them "large." You can change the order of them in the post or when you upload them remember the last photo you upload is first on your post. I think you are somewhat limited in blogger, however. I'm still figuring it out. Love the pics. A. BEE.