Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sporadicaus Blogus, again.

Hi, Sporadicus, here. I just removed all the sneaky permission things from my blog, and sent out an email to a bunch of people, telling them they can check out the C-O Gong Show. Now I am having an anxiety attack about it! What if I don't write enough stuff? What if my stuff isn't good enough? What if my pictures aren't taken on the proper aperture setting? What if my nose falls off, and I CAN"T TELL IF I AM STINKY????
Okay... I am back to reality here, and I just want all my loyal readers, all five of you, to know that I am Sporadicus Blogus. It may be weeks before I write anything else. It may be an hour. It may be hysterical, it may be sad, it may be one line. One day, I may just toss my computer out the window after desperately trying to figure out Photoshop. Then the blog would probably stop. At least while I was institutionalized. 
Anyhow... by reading this blog, you are agreeing to all my terms and conditions. So... thanks for reading!

No comments: