Today is January 4th, 2009, and our little girl turned SIX today. I can hardly believe it. I find myself reflecting back on her birth today, and all all the years in between. She is an amazing little kid who has spectacular impact on everyone who knows her. I know that she teaches me new stuff everyday, and I am constantly amazed at her intellect, and sensitivity. She is six now. Six. That is crazy! I always used to think it was so weird when adults would say things like "oh, I feel so old!" when I would tell them how old I was. Now I get it. But I don't feel old. Just blessed. And a little exhausted. Happy Birthday, kiddo. Love you!
Maddy at her party, playing Freeze Dance.
Maddy at her party, giggling hysterically on the couch
A moment of reflection for her
Watching her friends play "pin the crown on the princess"
(strange) little princess pose.
2 comments:
I love you my sweet and beautiful and amazing niece. What a blessing you are! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Maddie. What an honor it was to receive an invite to your royal ball! I love you!
xoxo
Post a Comment